The Keypad can be assembled and used by everybody in just a few minutes.
The Nuki Keypad is designed for DIY installation. Wires or cables do not have to be connected during installation because batteries power the Keypad. Thus, installation and setup can be done by everybody in just a few minutes.
Please note that the Keypad must be within Bluetooth range of the smart access solution (Smart Lock, Opener or Smart Door) when installing your Keypad.
For mounting your Keypad, we offer you the following options:
- You can mount the Nuki Keypad on the outside of your front door by gluing it to the door frame.
- The Keypad of the first generation can alternatively be mounted on the outside of your front door by screwing it to the wall
Sticking the Keypad to the door frame (possible for Keypads of the 1st and 2nd generation)
1) Clean the door frame until it is free of dirt and grease.
2) Remove the adhesive cover from the back of the Keypad.
3) Fix the Keypad to the desired position on the door frame.
4) Open the Nuki app on your smartphone and open the menu (top left). Now select "Manage my devices" and "Keypad". The app will guide you through the setup.