Control your Nuki Smart Lock with Google Assistant.
- Lock the door - Unlock or open the door (PIN required)
To control your Smart Lock with Google Assistant you need a Nuki Smart Lock, the Nuki Bridge and a free Nuki Web account.
Interaction with Google
Here are some of the supported voice commands: "Ok Google, lock the front door." "Ok Google, unlock the front door." (PIN required)
In the commands you have to use the name of the device (e.g. front door).
1. Activate Nuki Web in your Nuki app (Settings > Manage Smart Lock > Activate Nuki Web).
2. Link the "Nuki Smart Home" Action in your Google Home app.
3. Login to your Nuki Web account and allow the Google Assistant to access your Smart Locks via Nuki Web.
4. For unlocking doors with Google Assistant, set your personal security code (e.g. 1234).
5. When you have finished the setup, tell Google to lock the door. Say for example: "Hey Google, lock NUKI." (you have to use the name of the device).
You cannot login with your Nuki Web account? Make sure you have activated Nuki Web. Open the Nuki app on your smartphone and tap on the desired Smart Lock. Then select Settings > Manage Smart Lock > Activate Nuki Web and follow the instructions in the Nuki app.