With the Nuki Galaxy Watch app you can open your door from your wrist.
One of the most significant advantages of smartwatches is that you don't need your smartphone so often. With Nuki, your smartphone can stay in your pocket. Just use your watch to open your door.
Installation & Setup
- Make sure your Watch and smartphone are connected.
- Open the Galaxy App Store and install the Nuki app on your watch.
- Open the Nuki app on your smartphone and select "Connect Galaxy Watch" in the menu. The connection to your watch will be established.
- Select the desired Nuki device.
You can control up to three Nuki devices via your watch.
From now on you can control your Nuki device via your smartwatch!
Two lock commands are displayed on your watch. By scrolling or turning the dial you can see the other lock commands.
What you should know about Nuki & Galaxy (Tizen)
- Communication via your smartphone
To control your door with the smartwatch, you also need your smartphone. However, it can stay in your pocket. The watch and smartphone only need to be within Bluetooth range of each other.
- Locking actions via Bluetooth
Your Smart Lock or Smart Door can be controlled via Bluetooth only.
The Nuki Opener can also be controlled remotely by using your smartwatch.
- Language availability
You can use your app on your smartwatch in English, German, French, Italian, Spanish and Dutch.
Tip: In case of connection problems or errors in the status display, always reboot your smartphone and your watch.