The Nuki Bridge makes your Nuki device available online
The Nuki Bridge makes your Smart Lock available online so authorized users can control it from afar.
How to connect your Smart Lock to the Nuki Bridge
- Open the Nuki app and enter the main menu (top left, three yellow bars).
- Select "Manage my devices" > "Bridge".
- Now bring the Bridge into maintenance mode: Whilst pressing the button, insert the Bridge into the power socket. Press the button on the Bridge for at least 10 seconds until the LED is flashing.
Note: The Bridge should be placed in close proximity to your Smart Lock.
- Once the Nuki app has found the Bridge in maintenance mode, select the Wi-Fi network, enter the password and save the data.
- The Nuki app now shows you the server, the Bridge and your Smart Lock. Server and Bridge are marked as connected (green).
Tap on the + symbol to pair the desired Smart Lock with your Bridge.
From now on you can control and manage your Smart Lock remotely at any time.
More information about the Nuki Bridge can be found here.