Nuki revolutionizes the conventional key and enables keyless door opening
- all shapes of the key head. It may be round, angular or oval.
- keys with a maximum thickness of 4 mm.
- any orientation of the key channel. Whether horizontal or vertical - the orientation of the key channel does not matter at all.
- a bow length* including the neck up to a maximum of 37 mm.
* The bow is the part of the key which the person opening the door grasps. This part is also known as the key head. The following part of the key up to the reliefs is called the neck. The length of the bow including the neck must be less than 37 mm for Nuki to be compatible.